Opening Time : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM


Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • Permanent resident of Canada


OMRAM Immigration will guide you in how to sponsor:

  • Your spouse, partner, or dependent children
  • Relatives
  • Your adopted child
  • Parents and grandparents
Family sponsorship in Canada

Who May be Sponsored

Sponsor Permanent Resident